The Valley Middle School Counseling Program collaborates with school and the community using a holistic approach to support all students as they strive for academic excellence and responsible citizenship.
The students at Valley Middle School are high-achieving learners who graduate, college and career ready, well prepared to meet the challenges and high expectations of the 21st century. Students participate in rigorous curriculum and have opportunities for personal growth. They are supported by the comprehensive school counseling program which facilitates partnerships between the school, family and community. As successful, life-long learners and productive citizens, our students achieve to their fullest potential, making a positive difference in our school and community.
- We believe that all students have the ability to grow and learn, given opportunities and support.
- We believe by implementing a comprehensive school counseling program, all students will receive developmentally appropriate curriculum in the academic, personal/social, and career domains.
- We believe school counselors are leaders, advocates, and collaborators, promoting every student’s success.
- The comprehensive school counseling program is continuously reviewed, planned, managed, and led by licensed school counselors with stakeholder support.
- We believe school counselors use data to guide the goals of the comprehensive school counseling program and to facilitate student achievement.
- We believe the ASCA ethical standards guide school counselors in supporting the development of every student.
- We believe that all students require diverse needs to be successful and strive to meet the unique needs of every student.
Valley Middle School (Last Name A-K)
Valley Middle School (Last Name L-Z)